ISO-20000 is the international standard for IT service management which allows IT organizations to ensure that their ITSM processes are compatible with the requirements of the business as well as international standards.
The ISO-20000 standard assists businesses in benchmarking their service delivery, measuring service levels, and evaluating their performance. It is widely associated with ITIL and heavily leans on it.
ISO-20000 can assist your company in benchmarking its ITSM, improving services, demonstrating its capacity to satisfy customer expectations, and establishing a framework for independent assessment.
● Provides a competitive advantage by demonstrating dependability and great service quality.
● Provides access to major markets, as many public sector organizations want their IT service providers to demonstrate ISO 20000 compliance.
● Assures customers that their service requests will be met.
● Enables service providers to monitor, measure, and assess their service management processes and services, ensuring a measurable degree of effectiveness and a culture of continuous improvement.
● Reduces the expense of complying with a variety of rules and regulations, such as the PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
● ITIL practices are used to help optimize resources and procedures.
As part of establishing an ISO 20000-compliant SMS, you'll need to create documentation that follows the Standard's guidelines. Although there is no one-size-fits-all approach to document structure, you will need to produce papers and records for all processes covered by ISO 20000. Your company's size will determine how much documentation you produce.
Whether or not you have some aspects of a quality management system in place depends on the size and complexity of your firm.
The cost of ISO certification has been divided into three parts:
Registrar Hiring: The registration audit is the responsibility of the registrar, and the fee will vary depending on the size and complexity of your organization. The fees are determined by the number of days they spend auditing your company. If the registrar is not local, there will be travel costs as well as administrative and accreditation fees. Then you must choose a registrar that will provide you with three bids from top registrars at the same time. Internal Cost: It will take some time for your workers to build and implement the system. Throughout the project, our experts will assist you in estimating the time required from staff. Outside help: Outside assistance can take the form of fees or the purchase of project-related tools.